Monday, September 15, 2008

JTC Movie Marthon

Another English post!

Today, I met up with the JTC friends again! This has been going on for about two weeks non-stop! Frankly, spending my september holidays with JTC friends, daiko friends, is really a joy to me! Really Love the time spend with them!

The movie marthon starts at 9.30am, yet i arrived early to let the others to write Stephie's card. However, the movie marthon did not start until about 9.45am. The first movie '蛮有深度', but at least, it is quite entertaining. The second movie was something that I had wanted to watch previously, but did not have the chance. However, it is quite interesting, until the later half, where it starts to get like normal yazuka movies.

After the second movie, Stephie, Xin Jie and me went off for lunch, and met Stephie's boyfriend. Actually I would have ask Xin Jie to go off and leave them to the 两人世界, but in the end we joined them for lunch. I felt like a big lightblub! Furthermore, I took the same train with Stephie and her boyfriend all the way till Bugis. But I try to give them space. Not that I dun enjoy Stephie's company, it is just that it feels weird.

All in all, the day is fun-filling , and i love the time spend together with them! Looking forward to Wednesday's performance and practice session!

P.S. And results are out today! My school results was well above my expectations and I pass my Japanese test! I am so getting ready for my level 2 Japanese! Though, there is little chance that we might be in the same class again, but looking forward to meeting some of them during Japanese lessons!

最后,祝Stephie生日快乐,天天过的开开心心!不论何时何地,请你记得,都有我在哦!(还是按耐不住要以华文结束。)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! my holidays 过的很充实 with you & the rest around! i enjoy your company! a million thanks for the presents! i love you :D

said...

Haha! Welcome! Glad that you like the present!

Love you too! But your BF will kill me! Haha!