Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleep Sleep Sleep & Drink Drink Drink

Long awaited English post.

Slept from 12pm to 8pm yesterday when I came back from the daiko chalet! But I am still tired!Haha! This is the result of not sleeping for 3d2n! After that I slept from 12am all the way to 9.30am! It has been a long time since I slept that long! Haha!

Got a feeling I am going to be sick because I am constantly feeling tired and lack of water. Not getting enough water during the chalet is definitely a bad choice. In the end, during the chalet, I bought 2 bottles of 1.5litre of mineral and shared it with mainly Stephie and Alvin. But how can that be enough? Currently, trying to drink lots of water and get lots of sleep so that I can recover from the tiredness and sickness.

Heard that there will be another daiko training on friday, will looking forward to it before school reopening, otherwise, my life will be so...meaningless? Well, I just know that daiko, or rather, CCA is an important factor in my life!

No comments: