Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Bye to the new layout!

Jaslyn! Pei Yi! I am sorry!


Decided to change back to my old layout because, I realise I prefer something simple and nice. Haha! Actually, another reason is that I find it hard to get use to the layout. Well, so back to the old one! Have to say sorry to Pei Yi and Jaslyn for wasting their efforts. Sorry girls! I have to say: really sorry girls! I love this new look, but...... I don't know why...... But who knows that I may change it back to the clover one someday? Haha! Guess, I have to explore around to finally find the one that really touch my heart (Though I really love this clover layout)! Real sorry and thanks for your help!



The front page of the new layout!


The archive






The entries



The music page!




The links of my friends!




My Profile!



No comments: