Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updates


I am back! Went out to buy some stuff with Jacelyn yesterday after lesson and guess what? I bought a watch! at $45 RMB! It is like about S$10! I think it is okay, price is around Singapore, and the watch i is nice. What do you guys think?

After that, I bought this brown hoodie at $50 RMB with Jacelyn's help and well, I think it is nice and all...
Went to buy some socks again and this time, it is selling at 8 pairs for $10 RMB! And I am totally in awe! Haha! Shared the socks with Jacelyn may buy some again for my sisters. Though I am not sure, if I am able to choose what they like. But well, just lwt nature take it's course. Haha!

Well, from the looks of it, I think, I may start spending sooner or later, because, I am going to the bookstore this friday ad may buy a table lamp to use in the room. Well, will decide when the time comes... Ja Ne!

No comments: