Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shopping Spree!

Went for a bit of shopping over the last few days and in total I bought 2 hoodies, 1 watch and a pair specs. At first, I bought a white hoodie only to have it turn out to be torn, so in the end, Maybel and Lay Yen went to change for me when they went shopping as I had a meeting to attend to, and thus the hoodie is changed to green. Few days after, when we went looking for Maybel's present, I bought green and white hoodie. And yesterday, I bought a watch with the help of Yie Yeng who help me bargain the price! And today I just collect my new specs! Frame choosen with the help of Maybel and Lay Yen!

Take a look at my "prizes"!

The white hoodie


The green hoodie after the exchange

The "urban vintage" hoodie!
My new watch! (My friends are saying that it is my style of watch...)


My new specs at only $215RMB!

The side view
The front view

No comments: